weight loss weblog
weight loss weblog

Saturday, February 13, 2010

getting anxious

my blog: "Just like those who quit smoking, I'm quitting an addiction too. Of course it is food. I decided to set a quit date...Monday. I have tried so many diets, a few have worked well, and those have been very low calorie and exercise. One of my biggest weaknesses is making bad choices and chosing convenience. So with that in minde, I'm going to try Medi-Fast. I just got my shipment in the mail. It is optimistic to see the variety when the shipment comes - 2 big boxes full of all different kinds of bars, soups, chili, puddings, oatmeals, and shakes. I ordered the cappucino and cream of chicken soup too. I think there will be enough variety to keep me from getting bored quickly. And they are easy to make too...

I'm excited to start, and really want to start tomorrow, but I just bought fresh fruit and milk that will waste if I don't use it."

No comments: