weight loss weblog
weight loss weblog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 3

So Day one was easy to follow the plan at school. After the kids went to bed, it was harder to control my cravings and impulses. Actually, it was torture.

Yesterday was day 2. I was at clinical and on the road most of the day. Keeping busy was definitely a great way to keep my mind off dieting, but difficult to fit in four small meals. Yesterday evening was better, but still difficult. On the upside, I have lost 4 pounds in 2 days! I know that it's 'water weight' but that is ok with me because my ankles have been swollen for months and I can visibly notice them going down!

I am running low on energy today, but I'm thinking it's from crappy sleep not the diet. Will definitely be using the momentum cappucino today!

Here's hoping that today is a good day!

No comments: