weight loss weblog
weight loss weblog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Still going strong

Ok, I've been a bad blogger and haven't posted for awhile. I've been active on the Medifast blogs, and it just doesn't transfer well. Nothing major has gone down over the past week or so, just lots of school work and mom stuff. So here are just some random updates on the progress.

But anywho, I'm still working Medifast...Day 16 and 11 pounds lighter! The struggle with cravings is still there, but weaker. I've already been to two birthday parties and passed up on cupcakes when they are staring me in the face.

I'm actually enjoying the preparation of my lean and green meals. Before this, I just felt too busy to cook.

Eating in the cafeteria has not been a problem. I just bring something I can eat with a spoon. Typically a soup or oatmeal.

It's so weird to think that I may actually stick with this. Dieting has obviously not been my strong suit in the past.

I did redo my goals. I'm only 3 pounds away from my first goal which is to be below a BMI of 40. The next goal is to have a BMI below 30, but since it's such a stretch, there are 2 mini goals in between. After that, the next goal is to have a BMI below 25.

OMG!!! Just as I typed this last sentence, my daughter waved a yummy turkey and cheddar on wheat with brown mustard. My favorite sammich ever! She asked if I wanted a bite and I said no thank you. Last month, I practically would have ripped it out of her hands! Maybe this plan is working better than I thought!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Glad I found your blog! I am starting Medifast as soon as my kit arrives. I am so excited!